Search Box

Header Ads

Success Story from Kate F.



At this time 2 years ago I was so unhappy, I didn't want to leave my house because of how ashamed I was in myself. I would be out of breath by walking to the end of my street and back, my body would ache and I was constantly uncomfortable because I rarely exercised and I would eat junk in an attempt to make myself feel better. On this day, 2 years ago I decided it was time to make a change, I cut out sugar, bread and pasta and began strict Keto, began exercising, looked deep within and began to love myself again. I started at 252lbs and I am currently 152lbs. Same outfit (smaller jeans) exactly 2 years and 100lbs apart. Do NOT give up! If I can do this, you can do this! 💜💜💜 Keto on!


YOU CAN START YOUR STORY NOW!!





Post a Comment

0 Comments